644/4 Lachlan Street - Waterloo
- 108 m2
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 carparks
Superb 2 Bedroom Maisonette with North / South Orientation
This is a spacious, split level two bedroom apartment with gorgeous main bedroom and ensuite on entry level for maximum privacy. The second level offers an open plan living and dining area that flows onto a north facing, sun-drenched balcony, which is ideal for entertainment. The open plan gourmet Kitchen with pantry has a breakfast bar. Located on the 6th floor of the highly sought after Aria building, a modern, energy efficient and well managed complex, it offers a convenience of a Resident Manager and resort style facilities on site including a swimming pool and a gymnasium.
This is an ideal opportunity for both owner occupiers looking for a gorgeous home and investors seeking high returns potential capital growth.
It is conveniently located 3.8km from the CBD and close to Coles, Aldi, Public Transport and Danks Street cafes and restaurants.
- Spacious 2 bedroom split-level apartment with the most desirable north/south orientation
- Open plan living and dining area
- Gourmet kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar
- Internal laundry and linen press
- Ducted energy efficient heating/cooling
- Spacious balcony area
- 24/7 Security / Onsite Manager
- Resort style facilities on site including swimming pool and gymnasium
- Conveniently located 3.8km from the CBD
- Close to Coles, Aldi, Public Transport and Danks Street cafes and restaurants.