620/2 Lachlan Street - Waterloo
- 106 m2
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 carparks
Huge 2 Bedroom + Study With Superb Orientation
A gorgeous light filled open plan apartment with spacious living and dining areas leading to a covered north facing balcony. Living features include a lounge/dining which opens out to the spacious balcony perfect for alfresco meals. There is a large separate study off the main living room which can be used as family/media room. Stylish island kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, gas cook top, dishwasher and a stunning breakfast bar. Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and balcony access. A master bedroom has an en-suite. There is expansive use of floor to ceiling glass which maximizes sunlight and views. The apartment has reverse cycle heating and cooling, video intercom and access to a residential aquatic center and gymnasium.
It is located within the highly sought after Aria complex which is recognized as one of the most innovative and energy efficient apartment buildings in Sydney. This stunning property further benefits from secured underground parking, pool and gym facilities, 24/7 hours onsite management and security. Located just a short stroll to Coles, Dank Street Cafes, Shops and Public Transport.
- Huge floor plan
- Light filled north facing balcony
- Abundant use of floor - to - ceiling glass
- Master bedroom with an ensuite includes bath
- All bedrooms are fitted with spacious BIR
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Large seperate study
- Gourmet kitchen with pantry
- Separate internal laundry and linen press
- Reverse cycle heating/ cooling ducted throughout apartment
- Facilities: Aquatic Centre, Spa, Gymnasium, 24/7 hours Onsite Management and Security
- A secure and sophisticated address within a short walk to great cafes, restaurants, Coles, Aldi, parks, bus stops and Green Square station.