916/5 Potter Street - Waterloo
- 200 m2
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 carparks
House Sized 3 Bedroom Penthouse
In a desirable top floor position, this beautiful house sized three bedroom penthouse occupies 200 sqm on title which offers an outstanding lifestyle opportunity.
The floor plan revolves around a central living area comprising lounge, dining and contemporary kitchen. This leads to two separate wings with three spacious bedrooms, including a master with its own ensuite and a luxurious spa bath. The bedroom opens to a private balcony facing north. The other two bedrooms have access to the enclosed garden room. All bedrooms are fitted with spacious BIR.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances and Ceaserstone bench-top which adds to the luxury of this entire apartment. Complete with a huge private enclosed garden room ideal for entertainment.
This spacious 3 bedroom penthouse apartment is located in the highly sought after Aria building, a modern, energy efficient and well managed complex. Appealing to executives, investors and families, it presents a low maintenance option with many advantages including two car parking and an oversized storage cage. Ideally placed, it is just a short stroll to Dank Street Cafes, Shops and Public Transport.
- Top floor penthouse
- Light filled North/South Aspect with natural airflow
- 2 Balconies, north and south aspect, one is enclosed becoming an indoor/ outdoor entertainment area
- Massive floorplan
- Abundant use of floor - to - ceiling glass
- Master bedroom with ensuite includes spa bath and separate walk - in - robe
- All bedrooms are fitted with spacious BIR
- Spacious open plan living and dining with timber floor boards flowing to balcony
- Modern kitchen with miele oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Reverse cycle heating/ cooling ducted throughout apartment
- Overlooking a quiet street
- Facilities: Aquatic Centre, Spa, Gymnasium, 24/7 hours Onsite Management and Security
- A secure and sophisticated address only steps to Dank Street Cafes, Restaurants, Coles, Aldi, Parks, Bus Stops
- City buses and Green Square Station close by